my birthday prayer for you

I thank you for the gift of life as I celebrate my birthd. I pray that you cause me to apply my heart to wisdom.


50 Blessings From The Heart Happy Birthday Prayers Birthday Blessings Birthday Wishes Flowers Birthday Wishes Messages

Continues along the path youve chosen for her.

. Now Lord I pray that my new year will be full of grace favor and glory. On this special day O God I humbly come before You asking for special blessings. Birthday Prayers Blessings for Loved Ones.

Birthday Prayers for Myself Father since I accepted you as my personal savior my life has become simply happy and wonderful. Make her strong and give her the strength to make. Good decisions in the coming year.

My prayer for you today on your Birthday. Is that the Lord would give you an abundance of peace and joy. Having a female best friend has taught me a lot of things and I would never thank you enough for it.

Yippee its a special day in my life because Im a year older today. Prayer For You On Your Birthday Heavenly Father on my birthday I thank You for all of the talents and years You have granted me and now ask that You act as my supporter to help me share them with the world. My prayer for you is that you receive happiness long life and peace of mind.

Below are 15 powerful inspirational Happy Birthday Prayers. I m so grateful for the precious life that you gave me. Dear God today I bring my loved one before you on their birthday and pray your blessings and guidance over their life.

A Happy Birthday Prayer for Myself. May ill fortune never cross paths with me. On my birthday I pray that God perfect everything that concerns me and may the grace to fulfil His purpose in my life always be available for me.

A list of prayers for you on your birthday to provide strength and guidance when needed the most. Gracious God I thank You for enabling me to celebrate my birthday. I am grateful for all the blessings you have bestowed upon me.

Dear God today I pray that You give me the strength to forge ahead in life and fulfill the destiny that You have. Wishing a world-class birthday to a. I pray that you will continue to guide and protect me throughout the coming year.

As you begin another phase of your life it is my prayer that you shall be endowed with every quality needed to live a happy and successful life. Lord You have been good to me all these years and I thank You for all the blessings I have received but especially for life itself. Your love wherever she goes.

Let my ways be pleasing to you. To one of the rarest and most beautiful flowers in the world Happy birthday. And thank you for preserving my life again for another 365 days in Jesus name.

Today I pray that. Thank you dear Lord because it has pleased you to make me mark yet another birthday. Happy birthday to my dearest self.

Oh Lord I want to thank you again for making me see another beautiful day of my birthday. Please bless me with more of this priceless gift as I celebrate this great day of my life. Happy birthday dear friend.

The almighty God is your keeper and your great reward he will always make a way for you as you grow older. Dear Lord please protect and guide name as she. Lord Youre the good shepherd and as I celebrate my birthday today I pray You become the shepherd of my life today and all the days of my existence.

Heavenly Father today we celebrate insert name birthday. We are all the designs of God and so I pray that this design he has made you to be find its rightful. On the occasion of your birthday I pray that God continues to supply you with your daily loads of blessing.

I pray that your birthday continue to mark a significant time in your life. Give her the courage to follow in your light and feel. I pray that our Lord Jesus would bless this new year and provide for all your needs.

May you bloom with grace. I especially thank you for my family and friends who are always there for me. A Birthday PrayerLoving God you created all the people of the world and you know each one of us.

We pray that you would bless insert name with your love and favor. Happy birthday my dear. Creator God I do not know what lies ahead for me this year.

Heavenly Father Please bless name for today is hisher birthday. Dear son I want to start your Big Day with a special prayer for you. Son my prayer for you today is that you have a long healthy and blissful life.

May Your protection and favour always be with me. May God grant me the health and wisdom to be a successful and happy person. 1 Dear Lord Thank you for giving me another year of life.

Happy birthday to you my darling. Yet I know that You are holding my future in Your hand. Prayer For Birthday Blessing.

Birthday Prayer For Myself. Thanksgiving birthday prayer for myself. Help them to know how loved and cherished.

Thank you for leading them and guiding them in life. Thank you for the peace you give to me I pray that God grants you even greater peace.


Pin On Penny For Your Thoughts


Pin On Prayers


May Our God Bless You Today And Each Day That Follows May You Hear His Voice Follow His Birthday Wishes And Images Birthday Blessings Happy Birthday Pictures


Pin On Birthday Greetings


Pin On Birthday Wishes Messages


Pin On The Graceful Chapter


Pin On My Saves


Pin On Parent Prayers


Pin On A Prayer


Pin On Birthday


Pin On Me


45 Powerful Birthday Prayers With Images Birthday Greetings For Brother Happy Birthday Brother Religious Birthday Wishes


Pin On Birthday Prayers


Pin En Prayer


Pin On Birthdays


Pin On Sisters Are My Angels For Me


Pin On Birthday Wishes


Pin On Others


Pin On Birth2

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel